Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slow Down on Pet Portraits

In case you might be wondering, the pet portrait project has slowed down due to lack of photo submissions. I would love to continue if I receive more reference photos. In the meanwhile, I'll be doing other paintings and drawings. The subjects for the next art is to be determined.

I'm happy to say the Mad Hatter t-shirt I designed in my Zazzle store is selling. I'm happy people like my crazed Hatter character. It was a lot of fun to draw. Do you have a favorite character from Alice in Wonderland? If you do, let me know and maybe I'll see what interpretation I can come up with.

Here is an Alice drawing I did a while back. I've used the drawing to design products in my Zazzle store. Below is a greeting card.









www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
http://SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs