Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mad Hatter Drawing


It's good to change the pace up a bit so I took a minnie break from the critter project. Changing gears helps to keep the creative juices following. I'm a big fan of the Alice in Wonderland story. The new upcoming movie is creating a lot of excitement for fans of this fairytale. I am definitely among those who are looking forward to the new movie. With that being said, I got inspired to create my version of the Mad Hatter character. I think I did a reasonable job of creeping him out. This is a 9 x 12 inch drawing on Bristol done in pigment ink markers and pens.

Do you have a favorite character in Alice in Wonderland? I would love to know what you think and what character I might be challenged to try.


www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
http://SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs