Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cooper 3, 30 Pet Portraits in 60 Days



Cooper 3 is the third painting in the 30 Pet Portraits in 60 Days series. He is a beautiful chocolate Labrador Retriever. I'm enjoying the pet portrait series. It is helping me to learn with each and every painting just little bit more about my creative self and hone in on my style. The process is a welcomed challenge for me as I am a self taught artist.
This painting is available for sale. In addition, I'm making these pet portraits available on practical gift items at my Zazzle shop.
I continue to seek pet photo submissions. Please let your family and friends with pets know about this special project. Thanks to everyone who have submitted photos.
www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
http://SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs