Friday, February 5, 2010

Zoe is Oreo






I find out yesterday from "Zoe's" human that her name is actually Oreo. Oreo comes from a multi-pet home and so I guess I confused the name. Actually, upon very close inspection, it's very clear how well the name Oreo fits her/him. Zoe is a very nice name also.
I'm getting ready to make painting #5 so please be on the look out for it - and hopefully, I get the name right :) Blush.
Pet photo submissions are still being accepted and I would love to see other pets: horses, pigs, chickens, birds, etc. I love them all! So, let your family and friends know about this project. There is no obligation whatsoever to participate. Anyone can choose to purchase the original painting and I'm making the images available on products in my Zazzle store It's a nice way to have a keepsake momento of your pet or favorite breed and/or animal.
www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
http://SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs