Saturday, February 13, 2010

Slinkie 7, 30 Pet Portraits in 60 Days





Here is Slinkie a very cute and unusal looking Dachshund dog. I choose this particular dog because the eyes are so big and different. It's the largest eyes I've seen on a dog. I thought, Slinkie would be an excellent subject and fun to paint.
I have to say, I'm not 100% pleased with the completed painting. I thought about re-working it a bit but decided aganist it for concern I would overwork the painting. At some point, I may take another shot with a new painting. For now, it will be put on the back burner and I will move forward with another pet portrait.
Slinkie is available for sale at my website.








www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
http://SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs