Saturday, March 13, 2010

Select Pet Portraits at Second Hanging Gallery



















The SecondHanging.com has expressed interest and selected these pet portraits for sale at their virtual gallery. This is a good opportunity for my artwork to be represented by a gallery. The gallery is hosted from W 23rd Street, NYC at the doorstep of the artists hub. It's located in the Chelsea area not far from the well known FIT, Parsons and School of Visual Arts.
I am very familiar with the art schools and the area in general. Over ten years ago, I was a newlywed living at W. 23rd Street off of 6th Avenue. It's a great part of the city with off Broadway playhouses, lively sidewalk cafes and clothing boutiques. As an emerging artist, I'm thrilled to have this first time opportunity in a most desirable artist location.
If you have the time, visit the SecondHanging.com website to check out all the great artwork in the virtual gallery.

www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
http://SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs