Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Blog Face

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity."  ~ Louis Pasteur ~



Yesterday, I was running into a problem where the comments to posts weren't showing up.  Actually, it has been a problem for a while.  It was quite frustrating.  When those type of things happen, I have to keep working at it until I find a solution.  I have a very solution driven personality which I guess is the underlying force to my creative spirit.



I kept thinking what if I changed the blog template; what would happen.  Would it make things worse, messing up my whole blog by throwing everything out of whack or would it make it better.  I'm reasonably comfortable when it comes to technical computer issues.  My background is in business education which is a story for another day.  What's important here is my creativity is what helps to push me forward.  This is a part of myself I have come to embrace more and more.
 
Sooooo, I decided to look around Google for blogger backgrounds.  I wanted a new face for my blog but mostly, I wanted to correct the comments issue.  I thought, if I'm going to change the template, it might as well be something with a little more personality to it.  What I found was, by changing the template, it straightened out the problem.  Walla!  The comments are showing up now.  Whew!  I let out a sigh of relief.
 
The website I used for blog backgrounds is Hot Bliggity Blog.  The instructions are straightforward and it's just a matter of opening up a gadget in blogger and copy/paste the code right in.  And, there you have it, a whole new party dress ready to rock and roll!

www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
http://SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs