Wednesday, January 13, 2010

When We Least Expect It

Nice things always happen when we least expect it. Artists want their work recognized. Often times we don't know where it will come from. I was floored yesterday when my Heirloom Recipe binder received special recognition on Zazzle. I find out today that the binder made it to the top 10 most viewed binders. This is completely unexpected. I'm always happy to just carve out small sales here and there. Needless to say, I'm both humbled and elated by it. It is such a nice beginning of the new year. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

www.OffTheCuffArt.com
Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs