Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hanmee 1, 30 Pet Portraits in 60 Days

Hanmee 1, 9 x 12 acrylic on unframed canvas


Referencing two photos of Hanmee, I created this rendering using layers of acrylic paints on 9 x 12 inch canvas. Hanmee is the first in a series of 30 pet portraits in 60 days. I'm pleased with the outcome of this work. I look forward to the next 29 in this series.
Hanmee is available for sale at a very low price of only $75.00 plus shipping and handling charges directly from my website: Off The Cuff Art

www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
http://SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much that is so wonderful. We love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to paint your beloved pet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs