Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcoming a New Year of Artful Creations

It has never been a habit for me to make resolutions for the New Year. I start the new year, 2010 as I do each day. It's a new day with all the potential for inspiring artworks on paper or canvas. This is my quest and burning desire to make art anew. It's a clean slate to begin again. Each art creation is a new beginning, a new opportunity to do something different, to improve and stretch my creativity.

I look forward to 2010 as I do each day with a fresh outlook and new opportunities to broaden my creative path. On my agenda is starting new art blocks for the artomat project. My goal is to ship a new batch of art blocks out by mid-February. In between, I have ideas for new paintings and drawings. I'm thinking about new rooster paintings and other flights of fancy.

Last year, I received excellent sales at my Zazzle store with gift products designed from my original artworks. I plan to continue and expand the offerings at Zazzle. Additionally, my plan is to add more artworks to my Imagekind gallery portfolio. With more art offerings at Imagekind, I look forward to expanding sales of my art in the form of high quality prints and framing. I'm thinking about expanding by offering my original art on Ebay. I think I need to do just a bit more research before I dive back in.

These are just some of the art goals I've set for myself in 2010. Resolutions for me seem to be a do or die approach. With goals in mind, I can revamp and extend if needed and not feel so badly if things just do not go according to a pre-determined resolve. For me, art making is in motion and begs not to be constrained with unrealistic time expectations. I can move the goal post at will which is liberating for me. My artwork is pursued around my obligations to family all the more reason to factor in flexibility.

I'm looking forward to sharing with you the new creations in the coming days and months. Stop in from time to time to see what I've been up to lately. Perhaps my work will inspire the spark of creativity for you.

www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs