Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goddess of Love

Goddess of Love, acrylic on canvas is the 5th artwork in my goddess series. All of my goddesses have breasts exposed glorifying the essence of womanhood. The breasts are not only a part of a woman's beauty and femininity, they provide nurturing and comfort.

Prints of this art is available at my Imagekind gallery. Practical, artful gifts are available for sale at my Zazzle store. Please note this art has an 'R' rating at Zazzle due to partial nudity. Products created with this art is only available to those 18 and over with a credit card for purchase.

The original is available unframed directly from me. Please go directly to my website, OffTheCuffArt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs