Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vampire Art


I never seem to tire of a good vampire story. Right now, I'm reading Elizabeth Kostova's "The Historian" about Vlad the Impaler, otherwise known as Dracula. Reading definitely spurs the imagination and proves to be a very useful tool to stir the imagination.
The creative spark ignited a 2nd installment to my vampire/gothic art portfolio. The top card show is Blood Lust 2 and as you can guess the one below it, is the first. I designed a card as well as other products at my Zazzle store.

For the vampire lover, Blood Lust 2 would make a very nice if twisted Valentine's Day card. The art is currently available on a mousepad and magnet. Soon I will add more products illustrating this artwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs