Monday, March 9, 2009

Getting Ready for the Next ArtoMat Batch

All of sudden, I got a flurry of new ideas for the artomat art blocks. I've been working on the art as time allows in between my kids asking for this thing and the next.

I'm also gathering blog links from other artomat artists to list on my blog. What goes around, comes around. I like to draw attention to the artists who create these great pieces; either works on wood blocks or in boxes. If you're an artomat artist, leave your comment here so I can add your blog link to the list. Anyone who wants to know more about the artist can click on the link.

Some people have asked about purchasing blocks directly from me. I will have some prints on blocks available. I will offer them for the same price as the vending machine - $5.00 plus $2.50 for S/H. The S/H offsets the cost for postage and packaging and that's it. Basically, I want to share my work not make a profit.

You can email me directly at: sunfluer@OffTheCuffArt.com








www.OffTheCuffArt.com
http://BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs