Saturday, March 28, 2009

United By Love Adoption Jewelry Design

Since 2003, I've been creating adoption theme jewelry designs. I couldn't find any jewelry designs on the Internet responding to the adoption experience. I thought, I can create my own design. I wanted to create something special reflecting the joys of adoption. I've since expanded on the adoption theme in my signature line. All the adoption designs are special and meaningful. And, I'm always thinking of ways to create more designs taking reference from my own adoption experiences.

As a creative person, my thoughts are how do we as adoptive parents further express the celebration of our experience. My children will ask - "was I made in your tummy?" These are not easy questions to answer and we want to be honest. I tell my children "you were born in my heart" and we were brought together by love. From these heartfelt conversations come the creative expressions reflected in my art.

Recently added is a new edition to my signature adoption jewelry designs. It's the United By Love bracelet in purple (amethyst) Swarvoski crystals - the color for adoption awareness. Essentially, I revamped the first edition of this design to include sterling silver "forever", "family" word beads and a "love" heart shaped sterling silver charm. I see this design with the accent word beads and heart charm having the special touch I think was missing in the original design.

Although I choose to make the design with purple, the adoption awareness color; as with many of the designs I create, it can be personalized to reflect what is most meaningful.

The adoption designs make a wonderful, meaningful gift for anyone connected with adoption. Whether you purchase a bracelet or necklace for yourself or give as a gift, it's a great way to express "Adoption Is Love" and is never second best.



To expand on a theme, I'm now offering wonderful art created adoption greeting cards and more at my Zazzle shop.




Namaste


www.OffTheCuffArt.com
http://BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs