Saturday, May 15, 2010

Altered Art

Every now and then, I enjoy taking a piece of my art and manipulating it in Coral Draw.  It’s interesting to see the different effects that can be achieved by using the tool.  What is cool is altering the art to make something completely different; an abstract artwork.

QueenofHeartsDrawing

Following are samples of work I created using my Queen of Hearts drawing.  The color combination of red,white and black are bold so it lends itself to making a dramatic abstract.

AbstractMagnetZazzleThis one is inviting you into the rabbit hole.  The March hare is in there somewhere after all.

AbstractTShirtZazzleHow about weaving your way in and out of this one?  Can you find Alice in here; she’s there – really.  :)  I think the Queen must be tripping.  What do you think?

Both of these great products can be found and purchased at my Zazzle store.  BTW:  Did you know that Zazzle partners with Upromise and kicks a percentage back to your collage saving account.  I’ve been a member of Upromise since 2001 and must say, it’s a great way to save.  Plus Upromise offers additional savings in coupons.  If you didn’t think you could buy practical, unique art and save, well, you’re in for a pleasant surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs