Thursday, April 15, 2010

China Adoption - In My Heart Celebration Bracelet



I love making adoption jewelry designs.  As a mom through adoption, these are designs from the heart.  The adoption jewelry line was first introduced in 2003 with the Adoption Is Love design.  It was a big success that motivated me to create more exciting designs celebrating adoptions from around the globe.

The In My Heart China adoption bracelet shown above is a gorgeous bracelet of very good weight.  It is made with high quality materials such as sterling silver, Jade gemstones and fresh water pearls.  I added Swarovski crystals that are set in between the block letter beads.  Customers can choose at no additional charge to personalize it in any birth month color combination.  Select one color or several, it's entirely up to you.

I have to say, I especially enjoy custom orders so please do not hesitate to inquire about a special design made just for you.


www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
http://SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs