Saturday, August 30, 2008

Artists Network

One of the things I enjoy doing is collaborating with photo artists. I've had the good fortune to create artwork as a direct result of using photos with permission as reference. I don't always have the time to capture photos for my hand painted fine artwork. And, I need to continue to develop my artwork by the simple act of "doing". Following is a sample of these recent artwork projects:

Buster

Waiting

Jack and Sophia Raccoon

I would love more opportunities to work on painting children and animals. In return, I offer an archival print of my finished work in exchange for the use of the photo. Additionally, I blog about the collaborative effort giving credit back to the photo artist. All photographers with the mentioned subjects in their portfolio who are interested in cross promotion are welcome to comment on this blog for possible consideration.






OffTheCuffArt.com
BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs