Saturday, August 23, 2008

Waiting - Original 12 x 16 Acrylic Painting


My newest acrylic painting "Waiting", 12 x 16 painting on canvas. It's a piece that speaks to me about adopting from China. The artwork is available for sale at my website: Off The Cuff Art Visit my website to see more images of the artwork.
The inspiration behind the artwork comes from a photo taken by photographer, Christine Szeto. Christine's work can be see on her blog: http://christineszetophoto.blogspot.com/
Christine allowed me to use her baby in a basket photo as reference for my artwork. Thanks, Christine!




1 comment:

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs