Thursday, August 7, 2008

On The Boardwalk - 9 x 12 Acrylic on Canvas Painting

Ok, ok these are my feet in my favorite red sandals. Anyone who knows me well enough, know I love red shoes. Well, a girl needs a little vise or two, don't you think so? :)

The inspiration behind this is from a ACEO Bounty challenge on Etsy called "Summer Time and the Liv'in is Easy". I thought what the heck and took a photo of my puppies as reference for this painting.

The ACEO - Art Card Edition Original, 2.5 x 3.5 inches, archival quality print is available for sale at my Etsy shop. I print the artwork on my Epson R1900 pigment ink print on professional photo paper with a luster finish. The print is guaranteed to be fade and water resistant and it looks great with true color quality.

I sign the back of the artwork with the title, date and medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs