Friday, August 1, 2008

Article in Etsy Shop Directory

I recently wrote an article for the Etsy Directory regarding the shared effort between my recent painting "Bandit Love" and the photo contributor, Amanda Smith. Here is the link for the article: http://weloveetsy.com/shops/article.php?id=110 Scroll down in the blog to view the photo and my painting.

If you have a favorite Etsy shop you want to write about, you can submit the artcle to the Etsy Directory for consideration. It's another way to promote your work while helping out another Etsy shop owner. It's a karma key.

:)Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs