OMG! You've got to be kidding me. As if I needed another reason not to vote for McCain - if only he had a brain! His VP choice of Sarah Palin is insulting to say the least.
McCain is pandering to women thinking Palin will be a viable female substitute for Hillary Clinton. Palin's views if allowed to come to any type of fruition would throw women back into the stone age being dragged by their hair. And, I'm not one to bash any one's beliefs but common on folks - do you think man was really walking the earth with the dinosaurs! It's frigging scary thinking if you ask me - but who' asking me, right!?
And, if you didn't know already, take a closer look at Palin:
Who is this Sarah Palin anyway?
Here's some basic background:
• She was elected Alaska's governor a little over a year and a half ago. Her previous office was mayor of Wasilla, a small town outside Anchorage. She has no foreign policy experience.
• Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest.
• She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000.• Palin thinks creationism should be taught in public schools.• She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change.
• She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years. She also sued the Bush administration for listing polar bears as an endangered species—she was worried it would interfere with more oil drilling in Alaska.
• How closely did John McCain vet this choice? He met Sarah Palin once at a meeting. They spoke a second time, last Sunday, when he called her about being vice-president. Then he offered her the position.
Shh, the baby might actually be (who would imagine) her oldest daughter’s… It’s starting to reek with stench around here – better pull up my hip boots.
Who's Baby Is It? Your guess is as good as mine and everything comes out in the wash.