Friday, February 20, 2009

Music In My Mind

Music in My Mind is an oil painting I recently created. It's an offshoot from the "Jam" piece on the miniature art block. I love the "Jam" so I was inspired to paint a piece on a larger scale in similar style.

I think this piece shows lots of movement and no doubt is rich with color. It's an expression of my love for music. This was a fun piece to paint. As it began to develop I felt a great deal of joy. I hope this comes across in the art work.

The original is hanging proudly in my family room. I offer high quality prints through Imagekind





www.OffTheCuffArt.com
http://BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs