Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adoption Jewelry Designs

It's been a while since I blogged about the unique and popular adoption jewelry designs I create.

I began making the adoption jewelry in 2003 when I couldn't find anything on the Internet or elsewhere. I drew upon my experience as an adoption parent of two great kids. My daughter was born in China and my son was born here in the US.

The first design I launched was the Adoption Is Love bracelet. It became popular and inspired me to create designs celebrating adoptions from around the world. I introduced the first China adoption bracelet with the "In My Heart" China bracelet. In the adoption community we say our child is "born in our heart". And, from my perspective it is a totally accurate expression.

Following were many other adoption theme designs including the "Forever Family" sterling silver necklace. I also offer custom designs to personalize the bracelet or necklace.

I think there's something for everyone including Dad's who have adopted from China. I'm still working on other ideas and always open to feedback and design suggestions.

Go directly to this link: Adoption Jewelry Designs to see the variety of adoption jewelry designs I offer.

Additionally, on my fine art website, I recently made a painting reflecting adoption: I offer high quality prints of the piece at very reasonable prices. See this great piece I call "Waiting". I think it's very special.








www.OffTheCuffArt.com
http://BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs