Saturday, February 19, 2011

What’s The Buzz

Snake is next in the line up in the Chinese astrology animals:
ChineseNewYearSnake
Although this is my fourth piece in this body of work, it is number 6 in the 12 signs of the Chinese zodiac.  It symbolizes wisdom and ambition.  All the work in this series is made with gold and red archival ink.  Find this art designed on great products in my Zazzle store under the cultural button.
On a different topic, I learned that my recent batch of art blocks for Art-O-Mat were sent to the The Cosmopolitan, in Las Vegas and the Oop in Dedham, MA.  Super exciting!  Thanks, Art-O-Mat!  If you happen upon one of these locations and pull the lever on my work, please add your comments in this blog.  I would love to hear from you.
Hatter On A Block
Cheers!  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs