Friday, February 11, 2011

Walking On Sunshine

I started adding artwork on Pro Ked Sneakers in my Zazzle store.  Pro Keds are sold for men but women can wear them also.  I’ve always loved the look and style of these shoes.  The sneaker not only looks stylish, it’s also very comfortable.  To me, Pro Keds are unisex.

ProKedSunflowers

Right now, Zazzle doesn’t offer a size conversion for women.  If you’re a woman and want to buy a pair of “men” Pro Keds in your shoe size, the general rule is subtracting two sizes from the men size.  However, I’ve found it to be only one size difference.  For instance, I wear a woman’s size 9 and therefore would need a men’s size 8 for the right fit.  I also have wide feet so it’s probably the reason one size down works well for me.

ProKedFolkArtCats

You can also check out the shoe size conversion calculator I found online here.  The calculator comes up with one size difference.  Included here is a men’s shoe size template you can download and print. I also found an eHow link explaining how to measure for your correct shoe size.

With the above tools, you can find the right size for you.  To find other Pro Ked designs in my Zazzle store, go to the search box and type in ‘shoes’ in the search bar.  So, ladies enjoy feeling stylish in your new Pro Keds designed from my original works of art.  It will make you smile.Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs