Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wait and Sketch

A quick sketch of Chace Crawford referencing a photo from the cover of People’s Magazine:

Chace Crawford SketchChace Crawford

There is much I can learn from this exercise.  Using a common #2 pencil, I did the sketch in a spam of about 40 minutes give/take a few while in a waiting room.  I’m not completely comfortable sketching in public so this was a very good exercise for me.  By using opportunities where I have to sit and wait, it will help me move out of my comfort zone of in studio work.  My art journal will be readily at hand more often to help capture ideas for future work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs