Friday, May 22, 2009

AKA "Old Silver Back"

The Elvis Look


He's also known as "Old Silver Back". Snickers is our senior citizen chocolate lab. He'll be with us 11 years this weekend. Yes. We got him on Memorial Day weekend 11 years ago after seeing an ad in our Penny Saver. The joke in my family is I told my husband "I'm going to get Snickers." "Are you coming with me?" The rest is history.

We guess Snickers age to be around 12 years. He is such a character. We say he looks like Elvis when his loose lips fold in and get stuck. LOL Our good buddy is showing all the signs of aging. He gets confused, doesn't seem to see as well and needs to be encouraged to go out for potty breaks. Still, his appetite is good and on good days, can still leap up on the couch. Go Buddy Go!

www.OffTheCuffArt.com

www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs