Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nobody Loves Hillary?


A while back I did this artwork, Hillary as Liberty, graphite and colored pencils on 9 x 12 inch drawing paper. I thought all things considered, I did a relatively decent job in portraying Hillary in a positive light.
Only recently, I decided to play around with the artwork using a digital application. I cleaned it up a bit with digital enhancement. The image is sharp and "clean".
It's now offered at my Etsy shop as a PIF - Pay It Forward. Basically, PIF is a "karma key" as I like to call it. I list the artwork for the meager listing fee of .20 plus the cost for shipping/handling of only 99 cents. I'm barely getting by as I'll need to compensate a little bit for the S/H. In total, I'm not making any profit which is what a PIF is anyway. In return for the PIF an Etsy shop owner who receives this great artwork will list a PIF in their shop. Or, if you're not a shop owner, the recipient does some nice thing like buying a cup of coffee for the person in line behind them.
I'm tapping my chin because it seems no one loves Hillary!? How can that be when there were/are so many people who have/do support her. It blows my mind because I'm giving this great artwork away and so far no takers.
By the way, Hillary as Liberty is an ACEO - Art Card Edition Original. That's a 2.5 x 3.5 inch format. The print is archival quality which basically means it's printed on professional quality (67lbs) paper which has a luster finish. The end result is an excellent print that will resist fading and water for many years to come.
Is there no one out there who values this great art print? It might actually be worth real money one day because who knows where Hillary's political career will take her. That has yet to be determined. Aside from that possibility, it's a great collector's item.
And, the lucky person who decides to come forward to show Hillary some love - please come back to this blog and tell us about the free Hillary art card you received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs