Sunday, July 13, 2008

Art-O-Mat Artwork in a vending machine - how cool is that!



I'm very pleased to announce my original artwork is now available for sale from ArtOMat.org , kurplunking at it's best!

These original works of miniature art on cigarette size wood blocks are vending at various locations in re-cycled cigarette machines.

You can find my name, Barbara Giordano, on the list at ArtOMat. For more information about the artwork and finding a vending machine near you, visit the artomat website for more information.

I'm so excited to be part of this unique opportunity.

Happy vending! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs