Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A LIttle Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

"How important are the visual arts in our society?  I feel strongly that the visual arts are of vast and incalculable importance. Of course I could be prejudiced. I am a visual art. "  ~ Kermit the Frog

I completed and shipped another set of 25 blocks to ArtOMat - Artists in Cellophane.  As always it's a mixed bagged but I did make a Wild Flower series in this set.

Freshly picked for ArtOMat
The entire 12 Chinese zodiac series is completed. In this work, I created a digital collage.  I compiled this work into a 2013 calendar which is available for sale in my Zazzle store.


I'm officially a certified Graphic Designer having completed the certificate program at Sessions College Online.  Below are snips of my work:

A psychedelic art journey  
The psychedelic collage work inspired me to make the Chinese animals montage.  Thanks to Sessions for the leap of inspiration.

Mock Up Label Design


This work is a mock up for product labels.
Mock Up CD Label Design

Jester's Cap








Jester's Cap is a mixed media abstract art experiment.  The original work started out as a pencil, pen and mark drawing.  I digitally enhanced the work to make what is shown here.

The study in graphic design helped opened the door to the works shown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs