Monday, August 20, 2012

Green Crossing

“‎Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.”  ~ Thomas Jefferson


I support the legalization of Cannabis Sativa.  It's a naturally occurring herb that offers many benefits for mind, body and soul.  One benefit that interests me the most as an artist, is the planet's psychoactive properties that opens gateways to creativity.  As an individual, I should be allowed without restriction to experiment as just another tool for my creative process in the same way I take in the world for inspiration.


 Green Crossing, ink & markers on vellum

"It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." ~  Louis Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs