Tuesday, May 22, 2012

On Connections and Reciprocation



 The other day, I received an email from Natalie Appleton a Canadian writer in Vernon, BC.  Natalie asked if she could use my image, Chinese Year of the Snake on her blog.  Of course, I was delighted to share my work with another artist.  The way I see it, it's a collaborative effort of sharing our individual passions.  Natalie features my work on her blog and I get to tell you about it and share her blog with you.  It's a loop and a supportive effort.

Natalie is a non-fiction writer.  She has written articles for publications such as the NY Times, Vancouver Sun and Bangkok Post.  Right now, Natalie is working on a new book about how she met her spouse in Bangkok who happens to be a Canadian.  Visit Natalie's blog to learn more about her work.

Thank you, Natalie for highlighting my work on your blog.   I very much appreciate it.

“If you have a candle, the light won't glow any dimmer if I light yours off of mine.”  ~ Steven Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs