Friday, September 10, 2010

Pop Art Marilyn

"I'm for the individual as opposed to the corporation. The way it is the individual is the underdog, and with all the things a corporation has going for them the individual comes out banged on her head. The artist is nothing. It's really tragic."   ~ Marilyn Monroe ~

PopArtMarilynThis is my first Marilyn Monroe drawing.  I made this one for an Art-O-Mat art block.  Slowly but surely, I’m working on the next set of blocks for the miniature art vending machines.

Pop Art Marilyn is done in color pencil and pigment ink pens on Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs