Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Favorite Recipes

What is it about the rooster that so many people love this animal. Is it their country type charm or their eagerness to crow welcoming the new day. I love roosters. I was born in the year of the rooster according to Chinese astrology. Henry is the one rooster I have among the 12 hens in my backyard flock. He is one lucky guy surrounded by so much beauty, adoration and love. Although I notice he's a little hen pecked at times ;) Anyway, I'm compelled to create art illustrating this boisterous and cocky bird.
Just added to my Zazzle is a great binder to collect all of your favorite recipes. It's designed with my Cockerel acrylic painting. There's a space on the bottom front cover to personalize it. It makes a perfect gift idea for anyone who loves the culinary arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs