Friday, December 4, 2009

Artful Gifts

There are practical ways to have art in fun ways and these can be found at my Zazzle store. I made great gift items on calendars, t-shirts, mugs, mousepads from my art. The 2010 calendar has a piece of art for each month of the year. Each piece can then be beautifully displayed. The individual art pages in the calendar can be framed and wrapped to give as a thoughtful, inexpensive gift throughout the year.


Journey to me, adoption memories binder to save mementos, photos and journal your adoption journey. This makes a lovely, personalized keepsake for your family treasures. The artwork, Girl With Daisies, on the binder is inspired by my China adoption experience.
Lady is an acrylic painting and beautifully displayed on a mug to enjoy a favorite beverage. Zazzle is running a BOGO special promotion on mugs, buy one, get one free.


Birders would love this cozy tee with my Blue Jay, acrylic painting art.
There is something for just about everyone on your holiday shopping list. Support the arts and buy great, original products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs