Saturday, November 15, 2008

Chicken Love - Oil Painting

Chicken Love is an oil painting of two of my chickens. This oil painting is on 5 x 7 canvas. It is hand painted and signed by me, artist, Barbara Giordano. It's Henry, my rooster with one of his 13 girlfriends. These chickens are still very young as their combs and wattles are just coming in.

You can purchase a high qualtiy, archival print directly from my website, Off The Cuff Art. It's printed on my Epson R1900 printer with Ultra Chrome pigment, archival ink. I use only high qualtiy, professional, acid free, heavy weight (67lb) photo paper with a luster finish. It is water and fade resistant that will last more than a lifetime with proper care.

If you're a collector of original artwork, please email me for more information.





www.OffTheCuffArt.com
http://BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs