Friday, November 28, 2008

Artists in Cellophane


I create artwork blocks for Artists in Cellophane Currently, my artblocks can be purchased at the Whitney Museum and the NYC Community Arts.

I create original art exclusively for Art-O-Mat and high quality limited edition prints on blocks the size of a cigarette pack. I received my first check from the sales the other day. It's such a great feeling to know there are people out there who will enjoy these miniature art pieces.

Currently, I'm working on new art block submissions for Art-O-Mat. Check back to see some of my latest work. :)


www.OffTheCuffArt.com
http://BarbaraGiordanoArt.Etsy.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs