Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November is Adoption Awareness Month

The adoption community recognizes November adoption awareness month. This month helps us focus on finding ways to celebrate adoption, assist in educating people to help dispell myths and prejudices still associated with adoption. Here is a site with a calendar showing how awareness can be brought about each day this month: Adoption Awareness Calendar

I bring adoption into my daily conversations with my children. I tell them how much I love them and how lucky I am to have them in my life. Do you have a special way to celebrate adoption? I would love to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs