Monday, November 19, 2007

Forever Family Necklace Design


Introducing my latest adoption design is the "forever family" love necklace. It's a lovely affirmation necklace with two bands and one heart at the center. The necklace is a diamond cut sterling silver chain.
An affirmation of pride and celebration, I created the piece so that customers can choose a Swarovski crystal to represent what is most meaningful. Whether it's the birth month, adoption month or gotcha month the custom color personalizes the necklace and makes it extra special to the wearer. What a great, thoughtful gift this necklace treasure will make for anyone either connected by adoption or waiting to adopt.
All of the components used to handcraft the necklace are .925 sterling silver. My signature SJD designer tag is added to each necklace.
This special adoption design is available exclusively at Sunfluer's Jewelry Designs online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs