Monday, March 12, 2012

Steam Punk Robot Owl

 I created this new design using Adobe Illustrator.  All the elements in the Steam Punk Owl to create the artwork was done using the shape tools in Illustrator.   It is my own unique design inspired by an assignment for the Graphic Design course I'm taking online.

I've submitted this design for scoring on Threadless.  If I receive a high enough score, it will be a chance to earn a place on Threadless.  Please stop over to add your score on my design.

Score this design: "Steam Punk Robot Owl," to help it get printed on Threadless!


Gratitude  ~ 8))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs