Sunday, November 13, 2011

Words As Art

Wordle: Occupy Wall Street
I found a cool website off of my kids magazine, called Muse.  The website is Wordle.net.  I created this Occupy Wall Street message art using the application on the site.  This application that allows you to place any number of words in a box that will randomly place the words as shown in my little piece.

Have fun, get inspired.  Add a few words or passages from a book.  After you create it, make it public on the internet.

www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
www.Zazzle.com/Dogs4U
SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs