Sunday, July 17, 2011

Get 25% Off On iPod Touch Hard Cover

iPod Touch Case, Cow Art speckcase
iPod Touch Case, Cow Art by sunfluer
Browse other iphone 4 cases
Use Code: ZAZZLEIPODME 
Zazzle is offering 25% off on iPod Touch hard case covers. I'm in the process of designing the covers from my original artwork.  These are a sample of what's currently in my stores.  Check this out and see more designs in the coming days.  The sale is good till July 31st.  It's a good time to buy the iPod covers and put it aside for your holiday gift giving.  Makes a unique and thoughtful gift for the art lovers on your shopping list.





www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
www.Zazzle.com/Dogs4U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs