Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Packing Up Nana

Nana, the Italian Greyhound,  is an acrylic painting on 9 x 12 canvas.  I am donating Nana to the Advocacy Center in Rochester, NY for their annual silent auction fund raiser on June 4th.  "The Advocacy Center provides consumer-driven services to support people with disabilities and their families in achieving their goals"

My relationship with the advocacy center stems from participation in the NYS Partners in Policymaking program.  It is a grassroots leadership program for people with disabilities and their caregivers to learn how to effectively influence positive changes in policies that impact quality of life concerns.

I am very proud to make a contribution from my artwork to the Advocacy Center.  Proceeds from the silent auction help to support the Center's mission.  It's hoped Nana will reap a generous donation for this very important and worthy cause.

You can find Nana on products at my Dogs 4 U Zazzle store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs