Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cockerel Painting Sold at Imagekind


Have to say my spirit is high today. One of my art pieces sold on Imagekind. It's the Cockerel acrylic painting I did a year or so ago. I fancy roosters in part, because I was born in the year of it according to Chinese astrology. I also have a small flock of chickens. I'm inspired by my birdies; they can be so endearing. Henry, my roo, loves to crow it up anytime of the day. Henry has been known to start up as early as 3:00 AM. I don't mind really. It's nice to know he's happy in his own rooster way.
If you get over to Imagekind.com, look for my work under SunfluerDesigns. I'll be adding more to the galleries in the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs