Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wonderful Zazzlers

I love Zazzle.  It's an online market place for artists to share their wealth of creativity on lots of practical and collectible gift items.  By creating designs on Zazzle products, artists make a commission.  It is a collaborative win-win effort.

I came across this cute greeting card from a fellow Zazzler.  In the spirit of the Zazzle community, I'm referring Zazzle stores in my blog.  Please stop by to see all the great works on Zazzle.

If you're a Zazzle store owner and want your shop featured in my blog, contact me with your store link:  sunfluerdesigns@yahoo.com.  





www.OffTheCuffArt.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com
www.Zazzle.com/Sunfluer
www.Zazzle.com/Dogs4U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs