Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Boy

Happy Boy, Colored Pencils on Smooth Bristol



Happy Boy is a drawing of my German Shepherd dog when he was 6 months old. I've had dogs most of my life but Sirius has the longest tongue I've seen. The lolling tongue after a good round of exuberant play is a typical expression on his face.

I've made this drawing available in high quality prints and framing at my Imagekind gallery. If the direct link doesn't work, go directly to www.Imagekind.com and search for my gallery under SunfluerDesigns.






www.OffTheCuffArt.com
http://www.SunfluerDesigns.Imagekind.com
www.SunfluersJewelryDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for pulling up to my blog and leaving your comments. It means a lot to me.

Namaste

Practical Artful Gifts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Endangered Species Artwork

My Dogs